MTE Consultants Inc. has provided consulting services to communities throughout Ontario since 1985. For over 30 years, we have maintained a commitment to quality and lasting relations. Our strength is in the people we work with and the solutions we design. With 4 different offices across Ontario, our team is comprised of driven professionals at various stages of their careers – and we’re all in this together. Every day, we’re working together and collaborating on projects that are both challenging and impactful. Join a team that creates connections, drives your career and supports the community in more ways than one.
We are currently seeking a Survey Crew Chief to work out of our Stratford office.
- Working as a key member of the OLS team, conducting on site work including boundary retracement, SRPRs, Reference Plans, Subdivisions, Condos as well as construction layouts, topographic surveys throughout the western GTA;
- Download and analyzing field results in CAD to prepare the data for the drafting team;
- Assist with preparation of survey documents, including clear concise legal field notes; and
- Mentoring junior staff.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in legal, construction and engineering surveying;
- Strong knowledge of surveying and engineering principles;
- Experience with GPS systems (Leica and Trimble) as well as robotic total stations;
- Strong ability to work independently yet integrate with the survey team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven leadership skills;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- CET, CST designation or related experience is an asset;
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel; and
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.