We are currently seeking a Senior Civil Designer to work out of our Burlington office.
MTE Consultants Inc. has provided consulting services to communities throughout Ontario since 1985. For over 35 years, we have maintained a commitment to quality and lasting relations. Our strength is in the people we work with and the solutions we design. With 4 different offices across Ontario, our team is comprised of driven professionals at various stages of their careers – and we’re all in this together. Every day, we’re working together and collaborating on projects that are both challenging and impactful. Join a team that creates connections, drives your career and supports the community in more ways than one.
- Perform engineering design and analysis including storm and sanitary design, water distribution system design, and stormwater management modelling;
- Complete design calculations based on engineering principles, meeting applicable regulatory codes and standards, and convey design information to CAD staff for drafting completion;
- Technical report preparation;
- Executes under direct supervision of senior engineers and continues development of career by working on various technical assignments; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Professional Engineer’s designation (P.Eng.);
- Minimum of 10 years of related work experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office software, including Outlook, Excel and Word;
- Excellent technical report writing skills;
- Familiarity with AutoCAD Civil 3D; and
- Strong Civil design software skills.