We are currently seeking a Receptionist to work out of our Toronto office.
- Responsible for the efficient and professional operation of the front reception desk;
- Manage multi-line digital phone system, addressing and routing client inquiries accordingly;
- Greet, sign-in and notify internal contact of visitors, according to MTE procedures;
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and couriers;
- Assist with meeting logistics, booking boardrooms and catering orders;
- Order and maintain stock of office supplies and perform light kitchen duties;
- Update company listings and directories, as required;
- Perform interoffice mail delivery; and
- Perform other administrative related duties as required, including typing various report documents and assisting records with data entry and filing.
- Diploma in Office Administrative Program or related field;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Receptionist role;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Strong written and verbal communication and comprehension skills;
- Ability to take initiative and to multi-task in a fast paced environment characterized by changing priorities;
- Working knowledge of MSOffice including Word, Excel, Outlook and Access; and
- Familiarity with general office equipment.