Every day, we’re working together and collaborating on projects that are both challenging and impactful. Join a team that creates connections, drives your career and supports the community in more ways than one.
We are currently seeking a Proposal Coordinator to work out of our Kitchener office as a member of our Marketing and Business Development team.
About the role
As an integral member of our team, the Proposal Coordinator will take an active role in our hunt for bid opportunities and wins, while reporting directly to Paul Eichinger, our Vice President.
Do you thrive on the thrill of tight deadlines?
Would you say you’re a master of time management?
Are you up for the challenge of coordinating multiple offices and teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
In a nutshell, you will be in the driver’s seat of MTE’s proposal process. You will produce winning proposals that get to the root of the client’s needs and expectations. From the moment a Request for Proposal (RFP) hits your desk, you’ll coordinate the development of that proposal from inception to the moment it’s submitted to the client.
But you’re not on your own, proposals require you to collaborate and gather input from internal and external people to produce and finalize technical content and graphics. You own the proposal process; overseeing submissions that include multiple team members means taking on a strong leadership role to keep everyone involved on track and on time.
In order to ensure the content in each proposal reads well and is grammatically correct, you’ll use your above-average editing skills to polish and fine-tune the final product.
You’ll stay on top of staff CVs to make sure they are updated and tailored to be submitted with proposals.
There will be a lot of opportunities to take on other duties, as assigned or otherwise, to help drive success and fulfill our team’s goals.
This team member should have:
- 3-5 years of experience in a proposal coordination or related role;
- A College Diploma or University Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, English, Journalism, Technical Writing, or a related discipline;
- Eye-catching graphic design talent and experience;
- An understanding of computer applications including Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office;
- A passion for organization and superior ability to catch small details in copy-heavy documents;
- A creative mind that understands how to craft and effectively use marketing copy in proposal submissions; and
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle.