We are currently seeking a Project Manager, Surveying to work out of our Burlington office.
- Responsible for the planning, executing and delivery of surveying projects, ensuring the project is within budget and on schedule while managing the clients’ expectations;
- Procure new projects and clients by identifying business development opportunities, understanding industry and development in the Region of Burlington and the surrounding communities within the GTA, leading proposal efforts including completing project scoping and RFP assessments;
- Manage day-to-day client interactions, communicate effectively with clients and internal/external project teams, and continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction;
- Managing project execution by providing direction to the project team, appropriately scheduling time and acting as main point of contact between internal and external project teams;
- Review plans and survey calculations;
- Managing project financials including invoicing, progress payment certificates, collecting accounts receivables and managing project budgets;
- Attendance at project meetings; and
- Other duties; as assigned.
- Must be a AOLS licensed cadastral surveyor;
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role;
- Technical understanding of applicable government technical standards and general engineering and surveying practices, processes, and legislative regulations;
- Proficiency with software applications (i.e. MS Office, survey software);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent time management, multi tasking and organizational skills; and
- Strong attention to detail.