We are currently seeking a Project Manager, Surveying to work out of our Kitchener office.
- Responsible for the planning, executing and delivery of surveying projects, ensuring the project is within budget and on schedule while managing the clients’ expectations;
- Procure new projects and clients by identifying business development opportunities, understanding industry and development in the Region of Waterloo, leading proposal efforts including completing project scoping and RFP assessments;
- Manage day-to-day client interactions, communicate effectively with clients and internal/external project teams, and continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction;
- Managing project execution by providing direction to the project team, appropriately scheduling time and acting as main point of contact between internal and external project teams;
- Review plans and survey calculations;
- Managing project financials including invoicing, progress payment certificates, collecting accounts receivables and managing project budgets;
- Attendance at project meetings; and
- Other duties; as assigned.
- Needs to be a licensed Ontario Land Surveyor and member in good standing with the Association of Ontario Land Surveyors (Depending on status, Articling Students may be considered.);
- Minimum 5-8 years in a similar role;
- Technical understanding of applicable government technical standards and general engineering and surveying practices, processes, and legislative regulations;
- Proficiency with software applications (i.e. MS Office, survey software);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent time management, multi tasking and organizational skills; and
- Strong attention to detail.