MTE Consultants Inc. has provided consulting services to communities throughout Ontario since 1985. For over 30 years, we have maintained a commitment to quality and lasting relations. Our strength is in the people we work with and the solutions we design. With 4 different offices across Ontario, our team is comprised of driven professionals at various stages of their careers – and we’re all in this together. Every day, we’re working together and collaborating on projects that are both challenging and impactful. Join a team that creates connections, drives your career and supports the community in more ways than one.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager, Civil Engineering to work out of our Stratford office.
- Responsible for the planning, executing and delivery of land and site development projects, ensuring the project is within budget and on schedule while managing the clients’ expectations;
- Procure new projects and clients by identifying business development opportunities, understanding industry and development in the Stratford area, leading proposal efforts including completing project scoping and RFP assessments;
- Manage day-to-day client interactions, communicate effectively with clients and internal/external project teams, and continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction;
- Managing project execution by providing direction to the project team, appropriately scheduling time and acting as main point of contact between internal and external project teams;
- Managing project financials including invoicing, progress payment certificates, collecting accounts receivables and managing project budgets
- Participate in business development activities;
- Administer contract administration, as required;
- Attendance at project meetings; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering;
- Minimum 3-10 years in a project management role;
- Possess a C.E.T. or C.Tech. designation;
- Understanding of the Site Plan review process;
- Technical understanding of applicable government technical standards and general engineering practices, processes, and legislative regulations;
- Proficiency with software applications (i.e. MS Office);
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Excellent time management, multi tasking and organizational skills.