We are currently seeking a Project Manager, Civil Engineering to work out of our Stratford office.
Our Civil Engineering team has brought countless sites to life within Southern Ontario. With staff at all levels of their career, we put an emphasis on collaboration and always work together to achieve mutual success.
At MTE, if you have a goal, we will help you achieve it. When you join our team you’ll be met with an environment that fosters relationships, empowers you to grow professionally, and is a driver of change within our community.
- Responsible for the planning, executing and delivery of land and site development projects, ensuring the project is within budget and on schedule while managing the clients’ expectations;
- Procure new projects and clients by identifying business development opportunities, understanding industry and development in the Stratford area, leading proposal efforts including completing project scoping and RFP assessments;
- Manage day-to-day client interactions, communicate effectively with clients and internal/external project teams, and continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction;
- Managing project execution by providing direction to the project team, appropriately scheduling time and acting as main point of contact between internal and external project teams;
- Managing project financials including invoicing, progress payment certificates, collecting accounts receivables and managing project budgets;
- Participate in business development activities;
- Administer contract administration, as required;
- Attendance at project meetings; and
- Other duties; as assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Minimum 8 years in a project management role;
- Possess a C.E.T. or P.Eng. designation;
- Understanding of the Site Plan review process;
- Technical understanding of applicable government technical standards and general engineering practices, processes, and legislative regulations;
- Proficiency with software applications (i.e. MS Office);
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills.