Our OLS team is growing and we are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our OLS team in Stratford.
The Project Coordinator will report to the OLS Division Manager and provide administrative support for project management, project setup, job opening, billing, title searching and other administrative functions related to managing OLS (Ontario Land Survey) systems and processes in the Stratford office.
The position includes periodic administrative support to other divisions and offices at MTE including back-up coverage for reception on a daily basis, answering telephone inquiries, greeting visitors, processing couriers and production of reports and blueprints.
- Format, proofread, print, copy and compile various reports, proposals, letters, drawings and other correspondence and documents;
- Work with clients and project management staff to set up projects within internal registry systems, maintain project files and update Ajera (MTE PM/accounting system) with project data;
- Ensure all documentation is accurate, meets client specifications, project requirements and MTE standards;
- Compile background information and maintain document files for proposals;
- Attend meetings as required and record and distribute meeting minutes;
- Coordinate logistics for meetings such as meeting coordination, agenda preparation, boardroom booking and other tasks as requested;
- Process photos and creation of project-related CD’s within MTE standards and procedures; and
- Maintain and revise divisional and corporate forms and templates.
- Post Secondary Diploma in an Administrative Program or related experience;
- Minimum 5 years of work experience;
- Knowledge of title searching;
- Working knowledge of MSOffice including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; and
- Strong written and verbal communication and comprehension skills.