MTE Consultants Inc. has provided consulting services to communities throughout Ontario since 1985. For over 30 years, we have maintained a commitment to quality and lasting relations. Our strength is in the people we work with and the solutions we design. With 4 different offices across Ontario, our team is comprised of driven professionals at various stages of their careers – and we’re all in this together. Every day, we’re working together and collaborating on projects that are both challenging and impactful. Join a team that creates connections, drives your career and supports the community in more ways than one.
We are currently seeking an Intermediate Surveyor to work out of our Kitchener office.
- Completion of accurate topographical surveys and construction layouts of underground services, roads, grading, and buildings;
- Preparation of survey notes, grade sheets and calculations;
- Communicate with surveyors and contractors to complete survey tasks;
- CAD drafting for civil engineering projects, as needed; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role (including co-cop experience);
- Experienced with Auto CAD/Auto CAD Civil 3D;
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings;
- Basis familiarity with laser/optical levels, total stations and GPS survey equipment;
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent time management skills;
- The successful candidate must possess a valid class G driver’s license and have access to a vehicle for work related travel; and
- Must be able to work flexible hours, to meet contractor hours and project deadlines.