We are currently seeking an Intermediate Accountant to work out of our Kitchener office.
- Bank Reconciliations;
- HST remittances;
- Preparation of client billing;
- Preparation of journal entries;
- Assist with monthly financial reporting and account analysis;
- Assist with payroll preparation; and
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Minimum two (2) years of full-cycle accounting experience;
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills, with the ability to multitask;
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential;
- Confident and tactful to comfortably deal with clients and diverse personalities;
- Ability to work as part of a team and also work well independently;
- Familiarity with accounting principles and concepts;
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- Driver’s license and access to a vehicle as travelling to other offices may be required.