We are currently seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join our Kitchener team for a 6 month contract.
About the role
We are looking for a bright and talented self-starter with great verbal and written communication skills, excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy. The main focus of this role will be to work on a large data entry project, entering employee records into our current HRIS – Dayforce. In addition to this project, you will also gain experience in:
- Assisting with a variety of recruitment related activities including posting job opportunities on external job boards, preparing internal job postings, coordinating interviews, issuing assessments;
- Assisting with Onboarding tasks;
- Processing training registrations;
- Assisting with employee records management (paper); and
- Assisting the HR team with a variety of Human Resources administration related tasks including arrangements for employee recognition initiatives, document preparation, and health and safety.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources (or working towards degree or diploma);
- Ability to deal with confidential and/or sensitive information;
- Excellent attention to detail with a strong ability to multi-task; and
- Access to a vehicle is required for travel to all MTE office locations.