We are currently seeking a Designer to join our Land Development team out of our London office.
MTE Consultants Inc. has provided consulting services to communities throughout Ontario since 1985. For over 30 years, we have maintained a commitment to quality and lasting relations. Our strength is in the people we work with and the solutions we design. With 5 different offices across Ontario, our team is comprised of driven professionals at various stages of their careers – and we’re all in this together. Every day, we’re working together and collaborating on projects that are both challenging and impactful. Join a team that creates connections, drives your career and supports the community in more ways than one.
- Perform engineering design and analysis including storm and sanitary design, water distribution system design, and storm water management modeling;
- Complete design calculations based on engineering principles, meeting applicable regulatory codes and standards, and convey design information to CAD staff for drafting completion;
- Executes under supervision of engineers and continues development of career by working on various technical assignments; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Diploma or degree in Civil Engineering;
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience (including co-op experience);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office software, including Outlook, Excel and Word;
- Experience with technical report writing; and
- Familiarity with AutoCAD.