We are currently seeking a Designer to join our civil engineering team out of our Stratford office.
MTE Consultants Inc. has provided consulting services to communities throughout Ontario since 1985. For over 30 years, we have maintained a commitment to quality and lasting relations. Our strength is in the people we work with and the solutions we design. With 5 different offices across Ontario, our team is comprised of driven professionals at various stages of their careers – and we’re all in this together. Every day, we’re working together and collaborating on projects that are both challenging and impactful. Join a team that creates connections, drives your career and supports the community in more ways than one.
- Perform civil engineering design and drafting related to site plan and land development projects. Including grading design, storm and sanitary design, and stormwater management modeling;
- Complete design calculations based on engineering principles, meeting applicable regulatory codes and standards, and convey design information to CAD staff for drafting completion;
- Technical report preparation;
- Executes under direct supervision of senior engineers and continues development of career by working on various technical assignments; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering or related field;
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience (including co-op experience);
- Pursuing C.E.T. or E.I.T. designation is considered an asset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office software, including Outlook, Excel and Word;
- Experience with technical report writing; and
- Familiarity with AutoCAD Civil 3D.