We are currently looking for a Designer to join our Civil Engineering team in Burlington.
- Perform design and analysis for a range of ICI and residential developments to meet client and review agency requirements, including storm and sanitary sewer design, site grading design, water distribution system design, and storm water management design and modelling;
- Attend and participate in project team meetings and coordinate with team members to ensure efficient and timely delivery of project deliverables;
- Field review of construction projects, as needed; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Degree in Civil Engineering;
- 0-3 years of related work experience (including co-op experience);
- Engineer-in-training designation (or pursuing E.I.T.);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office software, including Outlook, Excel and Word;
- Experience with technical report writing;
- Familiarity with AutoCAD (knowledge of AutoCAD version 2018 or newer an asset);
- Similar experience in civil design with respect to Subdivision and Site Plan Development an asset;
- Working knowledge of Stormwater Management Software such as Visual Otthymo, Flowmaster, etc. an asset;
- Familiarity with AutoDesk Civil 3D and grading design an asset;
- Experience working in an engineering related work environment preferred; and
- Project coordinator experience is an asset.