We are currently seeking a recent graduate or graduating student to join our Land Development team in Kitchener as a Designer.
- Perform engineering design and analysis including storm and sanitary design, water distribution system design, and storm water management modelling;
- Complete design calculations based on engineering principles, meeting applicable regulatory codes and standards, and convey design information to CAD staff for drafting completion;
- Technical report preparation;
- Executes under direct supervision of senior engineers and continues development of career by working on various technical assignments; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience (including co-op experience);
- Pursuing E.I.T.;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office software, including Outlook, Excel and Word;
- Experience with technical report writing; and
- Familiarity with AutoCAD.