MTE Consultants Inc. has provided consulting services to communities throughout Ontario since 1985. For over 30 years, we have maintained a commitment to quality and lasting relations. Our strength is in the people we work with and the solutions we design. With 4 different offices across Ontario, our team is comprised of driven professionals at various stages of their careers – and we’re all in this together. Every day, we’re working together and collaborating on projects that are both challenging and impactful. Join a team that creates connections, drives your career and supports the community in more ways than one.
We are currently seeking a Designer to work out of our Stratford office.
- Perform design and analysis for a range of ICI and residential developments to meet client and review agency requirements including storm and sanitary sewer design, site grading design, water distribution system design, and storm water management modeling;
- Attend and participate in project team meetings and coordinate with team members to ensure efficient and timely delivery of project deliverables;
- Field review of construction projects, as needed; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related work experience (including co-op experience);
- Engineer-in-training designation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office software, including Outlook, Excel and Word;
- Experience with technical report writing; and
- Familiarity with AutoCAD.