We are seeking a talented and proactive individual to join our Communications Team as a Communications and Employee Experience Coordinator. The position will support the implementation of internal communications and employee experience plans for MTE, ensuring that all employees are engaged and aligned with MTE’s values, culture and purpose. This role involves collaborating with internal teams and external stakeholders, ensuring that our messaging is clear, consistent, and resonates with our staff. You will also contribute to enhancing the overall well-being and satisfaction of our employees, and help promote a positive workplace culture, improved employee morale, and increased productivity.
- Assist in creating and distributing internal communications to keep employees informed and engaged with company news and updates;
- Write, edit, and design internal communications materials, including announcements, newsletters, and presentations;
- Create visually engaging content that effectively conveys information and encourages employee engagement;
- Organize and facilitate company-wide meetings, webinars, or events for communication purposes;
- Ensure that all communications align with the company’s brand guidelines and maintain a consistent and professional tone;
- Collect feedback from employees and use the feedback to refine communication and employee engagement strategies;
- Track and analyze key communication and employee engagement metrics to measure the effectiveness of internal communication and employee engagement efforts;
- Collaborate with external vendors, if necessary, for employee engagement and communications initiatives;
- Assist in the planning and promotion of company events, employee engagement initiatives and events, community engagement events, and public relations initiatives;
- Organize and execute celebrations, team-building activities, and recognition programs; and
- Maintain accurate records and reports related to communications and employee experience initiatives.
- Education and/or training in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration, or a related field;
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in the field of communications, marketing, public relations, business administration or human resources;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in using communication tools and software, including Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, along with a willingness and ability to learn new software;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; and
- Attention to detail and a commitment to producing high-quality work.