MTE Consultants Inc. has provided consulting services to communities throughout Ontario since 1985. For over 30 years, we have maintained a commitment to quality and lasting relations. Our strength is in the people we work with and the solutions we design. With 4 different offices across Ontario, our team is comprised of driven professionals at various stages of their careers – and we’re all in this together. Every day, we’re working together and collaborating on projects that are both challenging and impactful. Join a team that creates connections, drives your career and supports the community in more ways than one.
Our Land Development Team is growing and currently seeking to bring in new team members with various levels of experience, to complement our technical expertise.
- Evaluate project information using strong technical skills, experience, innovation and engineering judgement to transforms projects from concept design to drawings and detailed specifications.
- Perform engineering design and analysis (storm and sanitary design, water distribution system design, storm water management facility modeling and design, road design etc.) and convey design information to CAD staff for drafting completion;
- Communicate with project manager, clients and consultants to ensure design will work within the overall scope of the project;
- Participate in project team meetings and coordinate with team members to ensure efficient project delivery; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Water Resources Engineering (Masters degree will be considered an asset);
- Various levels of experience (preferably in a consulting firm): Junior, Intermediate and Senior Engineering Positions available;
- Professional Engineer designation (P.Eng) or pursuing the designation (EIT);
- Knowledge of engineering principals, applicable government technical standards and legislative regulations;
- Excellent attention to detail and sound independent judgment and decision making skills; and
- Excellent technical report writing skills, verbal and written communication skills with colleagues and clients, and a “team player” approach to design and problem solving is required.