MTE Consultants Inc. has provided consulting services to communities throughout Ontario since 1985. For over 30 years, we have maintained a commitment to quality and lasting relations. Our strength is in the people we work with and the solutions we design. With 4 different offices across Ontario, our team is comprised of driven professionals at various stages of their careers – and we’re all in this together. Every day, we’re working together and collaborating on projects that are both challenging and impactful. Join a team that creates connections, drives your career and supports the community in more ways than one.
We are currently seeking a CAD Technologist to work out of our Kitchener office.
- Prepare detailed design drawings and figures for a wide variety of water and wastewater projects, using AutoCAD, including but not limited to process piping, treatment plants, filtration systems, reservoirs and pumping stations;
- Attend and participate in project team meetings and coordinate with team members to ensure efficient and timely delivery of project deliverables;
- Field review of construction projects, as needed; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role (including co-op experience);
- Working towards C.E.T. designation;
- Proficient with AutoCAD software;
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D software is not mandatory but is beneficial;
- Understanding of applicable design standards and general engineering principles;
- Exposure to construction methods and practices;
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- Excellent time management skills.