Our Structural Engineering team is growing and we are currently seeking a CAD Technologist to work out of our Toronto office.
MTE has provided consulting services to communities throughout Ontario since 1985. For over 30 years, we have maintained a commitment to quality and lasting relations. Our strength is in the people we work with and the solutions we design. With 5 different offices across Ontario, our team is comprised of driven professionals at various stages of their careers – and we’re all in this together. Every day, we’re working together and collaborating on projects that are both challenging and impactful. Join a team that creates connections, drives your career and supports the community in more ways than one.
- Produce design development and construction working drawings;
- Assist with developing and researching appropriate details for various project types;
- Coordinate and review architectural and consultant drawings; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Diploma in Architectural Engineering Technology;
- Knowledge of the Ontario Building Code for Part 3 and Part 9;
- Proficiency in REVIT;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD;
- Experience with Sketchup and Photoshop is considered an asset;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Ability to meet project deadlines and follow through with strong organizational skills;
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment;
- High degree of attention to detail;
- Must be able to take initiative, when required; and
- Able to work efficiently / effectively as part of a team.