Our Stratfird Structural Engineering team is growing and we are currently seeking a CAD Technologist to join us.
MTE Consultants Inc. has provided consulting services to communities throughout Ontario since 1985. For over 30 years, we have maintained a commitment to quality and lasting relations. Our strength is in the people we work with and the solutions we design. With 4 different offices across Ontario, our team is comprised of driven professionals at various stages of their careers – and we’re all in this together. Every day, we’re working together and collaborating on projects that are both challenging and impactful. Join a team that creates connections, drives your career and supports the community in more ways than one.
- Prepare structural drawings including plans elevations, sections and details for a wide variety of commercial, industrial and residential building projects using current Revit and Autodesk CAD software;
- Assist with field review of projects at the construction stage;
- Assist with review of shop drawings, as needed; and
- Additional duties, as assigned.
- Diploma in Architectural Construction or Civil Engineering Technology;
- Proficient working knowledge of Revit modeling; experience with CAD;
- Understanding of applicable design standards and general engineering principles;
- Working knowledge of the Ontario Building Code;
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- Excellent time management skills.