We are currently seeking a CAD Technologist to join our Structural Engineering team and work out of our Toronto office.
- Produce design development and construction working drawings, including steel stud drafting;
- Assist with developing and researching appropriate details for various project types;
- Coordinate and review architectural and structural drawings;
- Attend and participate in project team meetings and coordinate with team members to ensure efficient and timely delivery of project deliverables;
- Perform site inspections, as needed; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Degree or diploma in Civil Engineering Technology;
- E.T., C. Tech designation;
- 0-2 years experience in similar role;
- Excellent proficiency and experience in drafting with AutoCAD;
- Knowledge of the structure and cold-formed steel considered an asset;
- Knowledge of the Ontario Building Code considered an asset;
- Experience reading architectural and structural drawings;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong time management skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment to meet project deadlines;
- Able to work within a team and independently; and
- Solid analytical skills and high degree of attention to detail.