MTE Consultants Inc. has provided consulting services to communities throughout Ontario since 1985. For over 30 years, we have maintained a commitment to quality and lasting relations. Our strength is in the people we work with and the solutions we design. With 4 different offices across Ontario, our team is comprised of driven professionals at various stages of their careers – and we’re all in this together. Every day, we’re working together and collaborating on projects that are both challenging and impactful. Join a team that creates connections, drives your career and supports the community in more ways than one.
We are currently seeking a CAD Technologist to join our OLS team in our London office.
- Working closely with the OLS team, you will be responsible for preparation of all types of legal plans, reference plans, topographic surveys, subdivisions and condominiums;
- Prepare engineering site survey plans working with engineering drawings and calculations for construction layout;
- Processing of GPS and total station information and calculations;
- Attend and participate in project team meetings and coordinate with team members to ensure efficient and timely delivery of project deliverables;
- Assist with preparation of survey documents;
- Assisting survey crews with downloads and processing as needed;
- Calculations to re-establish legal limits; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role (including co-op experience);
- Understanding of proper legal surveying practices;
- Completes work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office software including Excel, Word and Outlook;
- The successful candidate must possess a valid class G driver’s license and have access to a vehicle for work related travel; and
- Field experience in surveying is an asset.