We are currently seeking a CAD Technologist to join our Municipal Engineering team and work out of our Kitchener, Burlington or London office.
- Prepare detailed design drawings and figures for a wide variety of civil engineering projects, using AutoCAD Civil 3D desktop software, including but not limited to alignments, profiles, pipe networks, and corridors;
- Attend and participate in project team meetings and coordinate with team members to ensure efficient and timely delivery of project deliverables;
- Assist with design;
- Field review of construction projects, as needed; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role (including co-op experience);
- Working towards C.Tech or C.E.T. designation;
- Understanding of applicable design standards and general engineering principles;
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D software;
- Experience working with MicroStation is considered an asset;
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Construction experience is considered an asset; and
- Excellent time management skills.