We are currently seeking a CAD Technologist to join our Environmental team and work out of our Burlington office.
- As a CAD Technologist within the Environmental Division, you will be responsible for creating a variety of drawings and figures to support environmental projects including current and historical site plans, sample location and analytical results plans, geologic cross-sections, groundwater flow mapping and contours, and other figures/drawings as assigned;
- Attend and participate in project team meetings and coordinate with team members to ensure efficient and timely delivery of project deliverables; and
- Other duties within the Environmental Division including preparation of borehole logs and environmental database management.
- Diploma in Civil/Environmental Engineering Technician or Technology, Architectural Technician or Technology, Urban Design Technician or Technology, Cartographic Technician or Technology, or equivalent;
- 2 to 5 years of experience (including co-op experience, if applicable);
- Competency using AutoCAD / Civil3D;
- Working knowledge of MS Office (including Word, Excel, and Outlook);
- Understanding of applicable design standards and general engineering principles;
- Strong attention to detail is essential;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Knowledge in geology/hydrogeology would be an asset; and
- Experience with GIS systems (QGIS, ArcGIS, or AutoCAD Map), database management software (Microsoft Access), and/or borehole logging software (e.g., StrataExplorer or gINT) would be an asset.