Our Burlington Civil Engineering team is growing and we are currently seeking a CAD Technologist to join us.
MTE Consultants Inc. has provided consulting services to communities throughout Ontario since 1985. For over 30 years, we have maintained a commitment to quality and lasting relations. Our strength is in the people we work with and the solutions we design. With 4 different offices across Ontario, our team is comprised of driven professionals at various stages of their careers – and we’re all in this together. Every day, we’re working together and collaborating on projects that are both challenging and impactful. Join a team that creates connections, drives your career and supports the community in more ways than one.
As a CAD Technologist, you will:
- Be responsible for creating preliminary and final approval drawings for Land Development projects. Typical projects include (but are not limited to) grading and servicing plans, stormwater management plans, profiles, sections and detail drawings;
- Attend and participate in project team meetings and coordinate with team members to ensure efficient and timely delivery of project deliverables;
- Perform site inspections, as needed; and
- Other related duties, as assigned.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- A diploma in Civil Engineering Technology;
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role (including co-op experience);
- Experience with Auto CAD/ Civil 3D;
- E.T. designation or working towards C.E.T. designation;
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- An understanding of applicable design standards and general engineering principles;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent time management skills; and
- The successful candidate must possess a valid class G driver’s license and have access to a vehicle for work related travel.