MTE Consultants Inc. has provided consulting services to communities throughout Ontario since 1985. For over 30 years, we have maintained a commitment to quality and lasting relations. Our strength is in the people we work with and the solutions we design. With 4 different offices across Ontario, our team is comprised of driven professionals at various stages of their careers – and we’re all in this together. Every day, we’re working together and collaborating on projects that are both challenging and impactful. Join a team that creates connections, drives your career and supports the community in more ways than one.
We are currently seeking a CAD Technologist to work out of our Burlington office.
- Prepare building envelope and structural repair drawings for a variety of building restoration projects using current Autodesk CAD and Revit software;
- Use Sketchup and Photoshop software to prepare renderings for cladding renovation projects;
- Assist with site inspection of various building restoration projects including roof replacement, window replacement, garage repairs, balcony repairs, pavement replacement, cladding renewal;
- Assist with preparation of project reports and building condition assessments; and
- Additional duties, as assigned.
- Diploma in Architectural Construction or Civil Engineering Technology;
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Experienced with Auto CAD and Revit modeling software;
- Knowledge of a variety of software including CAD, Revit, Sketchup and Photoshop;
- Understanding of applicable design standards and general engineering principles;
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- Excellent time management skills.