MTE Consultants Inc. has provided consulting services to communities throughout Ontario since 1985. For over 30 years, we have maintained a commitment to quality and lasting relations. Our strength is in the people we work with and the solutions we design. With 4 different offices across Ontario, our team is comprised of driven professionals at various stages of their careers – and we’re all in this together. Every day, we’re working together and collaborating on projects that are both challenging and impactful. Join a team that creates connections, drives your career and supports the community in more ways than one.
We are currently seeking a Billing Clerk to work out of our Kitchener office.
- Work with Project Managers to ensure accurate and timely billing to clients;
- Prepare and maintain project Accounting Files;
- Monitor WIP & AR aging and review with Project Managers on a monthly basis;
- Assist Project Managers with administrative duties as required; and
- Assist with project set up and modification in Ajera.
- Post secondary education in Finance or Accounting an asset;
- Understanding of and experience working with project proposals, contracts and budgeting;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and work well independently;
- Familiarity with accounting principles and concepts;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office software including Word and Excel;
- Experience with project based accounting software;
- Experience with Ajera software an asset;
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- Strong organizational skills.