MTE Consultants Inc. has provided consulting services to communities throughout Ontario since 1985. For over 30 years, we have maintained a commitment to quality and lasting relations. Our strength is in the people we work with and the solutions we design. With 4 different offices across Ontario, our team is comprised of driven professionals at various stages of their careers – and we’re all in this together. Every day, we’re working together and collaborating on projects that are both challenging and impactful. Join a team that creates connections, drives your career and supports the community in more ways than one.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Clerk to work out of our Kitchener office.
- Scanning and digital filing of engineering drawings;
- Quality control, reviewing size and quality of scans;
- Ensure digital drawings are effectively filed, following company policies and procedures; and
- Other duties relevant to the position will be assigned as required.
- Strong attention to detail;
- A familiarity with general office equipment is required;
- It is not uncommon for this position to spend long periods of time standing and to require some lifting;
- Knowledge of large format scanning is considered an asset; and
- General knowledge of computers, digital filing and Microsoft computer programs, i.e. Excel, Word, etc.