MTE Consultants Inc. has provided consulting services to communities throughout Ontario since 1985. For over 30 years, we have maintained a commitment to quality and lasting relations. Our strength is in the people we work with and the solutions we design. With 4 different offices across Ontario, our team is comprised of driven professionals at various stages of their careers – and we’re all in this together. Every day, we’re working together and collaborating on projects that are both challenging and impactful. Join a team that creates connections, drives your career and supports the community in more ways than one.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work out of our Kitchener office.
- Provide administrative support including formatting, proofreading, printing, copying and compiling of various reports, proposals, letters, drawings and other related documents, ensuring all documentation meets client specifications, project requirements and MTE standards, for a variety of projects;
- Compile background information for and draft proposals; ensure submission meets requirements and is made prior to the deadline;
- Maintain proposal files;
- Work closely with Division Managers and Project Managers to prepare project schedules, setup timeframes, as needed;
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting to respond to client inquires or to perform internal analysis;
- Coordinate logistics for meetings such as meeting coordination, agenda preparation, boardroom booking and other tasks as requested
- Attend meetings as required; record and distribute meeting minutes;
- Process photos and create project-related CDs/USBs ensuring adherence to MTE standards;
- Coordinate travel arrangements for staff when required;
- Maintain divisional and corporate forms and templates; revise as required; and
- Perform light kitchen duties and other related duties as assigned.
- Post-Secondary education in an Office Administration, Business Administration, Engineering Technology or related field;
- Minimum 2 years of work experience;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Strong written and verbal communication and comprehension skills;
- Attention to detail and ability to proof-read documents;
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion in dealing with confidential issues;
- Ability to prioritize and efficiently manage multiple assignments in a fast paced environment characterized by changing priorities;
- Familiarity with general office equipment including multi-line phone systems, photocopiers, binding machines, etc.;
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) and ability to learn new computer programs or software.