Increasingly, government agencies, corporations and other service providers are required to protect against impacts to the environment and human health. However, without the necessary scientific expertise and knowledge of regulations, this can be a complex, costly and time-consuming process.
MTE helps our clients effectively integrate regulatory requirements and scientific information to promote informed decision making. Since 1992, Canadian, American and international corporations, government agencies, and not-for-profit organizations have relied on us to help them identify, assess, apply and effectively communicate the information that is most critical to managing their toxicology-related issues.
Our Toxicologists provide expertise in the following areas:
- Maximum Concentration Level Assessments (MCLAs)
- Chemical Risk Assessment
- Research and literature review to support updating of standards
- Development of new and updated toxicology profiles
- Litigation Support
- Development of health-based standards and exposure limits
- Development of site-specific benchmarks for ecological protection