Survey Crew Chief | Burlington
- Working as a key member of the OLS team, conducting on site work including boundary retracement, SRPRs, Reference Plans, Subdivisions, Condos as well as construction layouts, topographic surveys throughout the western GTA;
- Download and analyzing field results in CAD to prepare the data for the drafting team;
- Assist with preparation of survey documents, including clear concise legal field notes; and
- Mentoring junior staff.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in legal, construction and engineering surveying;
- Strong knowledge of surveying and engineering principles;
- Experience with GPS systems (Leica and Trimble) as well as robotic total stations;
- Strong ability to work independently yet integrate with the survey team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven leadership skills;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- CET, CST designation or related experience is an asset;
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel; and
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of all applicants under the AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process including recruitment. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.