Project Administrator, Billing | Kitchener or Burlington
- Assist Project Managers with administrative duties as required;
- Assist with project set up and modification in Ajera;
- Work with Project Managers to ensure accurate and timely billing to clients;
- Prepare and maintain project Accounting Files;
- Monitor WIP & AR aging and review with Project Managers on a monthly basis; and
- Travel between Kitchener and Burlington office required.
- Post secondary education in Finance or Accounting an asset;
- Understanding of and experience working with project proposals, contracts and budgeting;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and work well independently;
- Familiarity with accounting principles and concepts;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office software including Word and Excel;
- Experience with project based accounting software;
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- Strong organizational skills
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of all applicants under the AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process including recruitment. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.