Ontario Land Surveyor, OLS | Burlington | Kitchener | Stratford
- Work closely with a team of surveyors, engineers and technologists to deliver land survey and engineering projects including Reference Plans, Subdivision Plans, Plans of Condominium, Surveyor’s Real Property Reports, and other Plans of Survey;
- Research project-related background information, and contact appropriate reviewing agencies where required;
- Oversee, prepare and review a variety of survey documents;
- Participate in the preparation of proposals;
- Report directly to our Manager of Legal Surveys; and
- Other related duties as assumed by an OLS, as assigned.
- Licensed Ontario Land Surveyor in good standing with the Association of Ontario Land Surveyors with preferably 3+ years of experience;
- Strong knowledge of surveying and engineering principles and design standards;
- General familiarity with a broad field of engineering and surveying, and knowledge of reciprocal effects of the work upon other fields;
- Technical report writing skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Working knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel;
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D software, or other drafting/graphic software, as specified by the Division; and
- Access to a vehicle for work related travel is required. Our clients take us across southwestern Ontario, with the majority of our projects being in the Waterloo Region, Stratford and London areas.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of all applicants under the AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process including recruitment. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.