Geotechnical Technician | Stratford
- Compaction testing of soil and asphalt using a nuclear gauge, concrete testing, aggregate sampling and other geotechnical inspections;
- Aggregate laboratory testing;
- Onsite reporting and coordination.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology;
- Working towards C.Tech or C.E.T. designation;
- 0-3 years of related work experience (including co-op experience);
- CCIL – Category “0” Concrete Technician, is considered an asset;
- CCIL – Category “C’ Aggregate technician, is considered an asset;
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods training, is considered an asset;
- Team player with ability to work independently or in a team environment ;
- Strong technical report writing skills and verbal communication skills;
- Strong skills in MS Office software, including Word and Excel, and other programs including AutoCAD and Geo-Slope;
- Exceptional problem solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle, vehicle must carry nuclear densometer insurance; and
- Successful Criminal Records Check which has been completed within 6 months of start date.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of all applicants under the AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process including recruitment. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.