Administrative Assistant, Floater | Kitchener
Provide daily assistance to all Administrative (AA) staff. Coverage of AA staff absences in all Regional offices as required.
- Kitchen and coffee duties;
- Production and compilation of reports, tenders, proposals and drawings as required;
- Format, proofread, print, copy and compile various reports, drawings, proposals, letters and other correspondence and documents;
- Ensure all documentation is accurate, meets specifications and project requirements and MTE standards;
- Conduct inventory checks and purchase of general office supplies;
- Coordinate logistics for meetings;
- Prepare and distribute weekly scheduling reports;
- Document and drawing scanning and filing; and
- Other related duties as assigned.
Provide coverage for Client Relations Representative (Reception) on a daily basis.
Answering all telephone inquiries, determine the appropriate internal contact and route calls accordingly;
Greet all visitors, sign-in and notify internal contact of visitors according to MTE procedures;
Process and sort incoming mail for internal or interoffice delivery and complete mail runs as required; prepare and process outgoing mail;
Coordinate and process couriers and shipments;
Assist with meeting logistics such as booking boardrooms and ordering food; and
Other related duties as assigned
- Post Secondary Diploma in Administrative Program or related field;
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience;
- Working knowledge of MSOffice including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Familiarity with general office equipment;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Strong written and verbal communication and comprehension skills; and
- G class driver’s licence and personal vehicle.
How to apply
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Drive
Kitchener, ON N2B 3X9
MTE Consultants will accommodate the needs of all applicants under the AODA legislation in all parts of the hiring process including recruitment. Should accommodation be required, please notify our Human Resources department.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies, please.